Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Small Tricks to Spice up your Ride 1

One thing that is very easy to change and gives such a nice touch is changing the interior lightbulbs of your car. If you have a theme of colors going on then you can add to that theme by using red, blue, green, and all sorts of other color bulbs. If you do not want a particular color the best thing you can do is upgrade to an LED bulb that is white, it will 'enhance' the look of your lighting yet remain in neutral to the rest of the colors in your car.

6 comments:

  1. whats up dude. checkin out new blogs and showin support. view mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed my interior lightbulbs to blue on my previous car and I have to admit that it was quite stylish! I will try the LED thing and let you know how it's like. Thanks for the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this how you would hotwire a car o_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting, I didn't know that...

    GTL4life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe nice post keep e'm coming and check out mah reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete